eero Labs features and feedback thread

Welcome to the eero Labs features and feedback thread!

Here is your place to share your experiences with new eero Labs feature releases, as well as let us know the types of future concepts you'd like to see here. We encourage you to share your feedback and interact with others, as well as have an opportunity to interact directly with our developers.

While this section will be more focused on connectivity related features, you can also submit general feature requests here.

For more on eero Labs, visit the eero help center.

848replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • When this was turned on, my Chrome browser did not work on my MacBook Air. When I switched WiFi to my Verizon MiFi card, boom worked fine.  Then I reconnected to the Eero WOW WiFi and not working until I toggled this feature off, then worked fine again.

• Port Forwarding - it would be nice to have a switch to enable/disable a port forward instead of having to delete the entry if you need to disable it for security. 

• Add WPA3 support for Tesla Wall Charger. 

• Hi

I would love these features

1. Easy way to change default gateway IP to some other than one ending in '.1' , ie 10.0.0.125

2. Ability to toggle 2.4ghz and 5ghz off

3. Option to choose seperate SSIDs for 2.4/5ghz

4. Web interface for the router screens (not so important)

5. Channel selection for wifi Bands 

Like36 Follow
  • 36 Likes
  • 11 hrs agoLast active
  • 848Replies
  • 30036Views
  • 402 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com