Restricted NAT type on two PS4s, same network.

Hi, 

At my house we have two PS4 on the one Network. I was trying to look at the guides from Eero to get it to be opened NAT type, but it only discusses doing it with one. My network is setup where the modem is plugged into the Eero, the Eero is then plugged into a router setup in switch mode, and then another switch is attached to that due to amount of devices needed. The two PS4s are plugged into the second switch. I did the port forwarding on PS4 A, but when trying it on the the second PS4, b, it says port is already in use. PS4 A did have an open NAT type for awhile, but reverted back at one point. On all other routers I have had you have been able to put it in DMZ, but on Eero I understand you can't. I have UPnP selected as well with no change. Other googling said to make it have a static IP, but in the Eero app it doesn't look like I can make individual devices have static IP. If static IP is the answer is there a guide to setting that up? I can't seem to find anything besides what is on the eero website that says the basic settings. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

1 reply

• polyh3dron
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’m also experiencing this issue. How do we fix this?

Content aside

• 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 815Views
  • 2 Following