Eero J010001 Disconnecting Almost Daily

Modem is working and internet isn't dropping, but Eero is disconnecting randomly multiple times a week showing a red light. I have to pull the power cord to reset and it works again. Software is v6.11.0-2957. Any ideas as to why all of a sudden it just randomly disconnects?

2 replies

• EeroBlinkingWhite
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

The red indicator on your eero may be caused by the way you locate it. In order to obtain good signal coverage, eero should be placed where there are no obstacles. If the red light is still on, you can disconnect eero from the network and reconnect it to the network. If the problem persists, try restarting the eero network. Check out the article here

• mrtnbcky.1
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for this. I had completely deleted my network and restarted, but the problem persisted on that same one eero. I have since swapped it out with another of the eero devices, and all are now running well. I guess the one that previously had the red light issues has just a little less signal power than the others - It was bought as a single add-on unit to my original 3-pack.

Content aside

• 1 yr agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 94Views
  • 3 Following