Some devices can connect but have not internet access (inconsistent)

I've had the Eero for about a week and am quite happy so far (compared to my nightmares with the Orbi), but am now finding myself with a problem.  Some wireless devices (a couple phones, a desktop PC and couple Chromebooks) will work at one point, but sometimes when they reconnect they connect but have no internet access.  All of the other devices on the network (both wired and wireless) still work but these other devices do not.  Sometimes "forgetting" the network and reconnecting helps, but not always.  Sometimes these devices work later (a couple hours, a day, etc.) when they try reconnect, but I cannot find any pattern or common cure.  Any ideas? 

3 replies

• cMoo92
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Probably the best way to resolve this type of issue is to contact eero support directly so they can dig into it more.

• Slow_Roaster
    • 6 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, that's the obvious next step but I was hoping that somebody in this community might have faced a similar problem, perhaps even worked with support and then had some experience to share.

• Vulch69
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have had the same problem. First time was about a month or so after I received and setup. Worked with tech support and did the normal “it’s your ISP issue” then hard restart on each device. Only solution was to completely reset all devices and run a different one as the main router. It worked for a few months but just started doing the same thing. I guess I’m going to have to start from scratch again. 

Content aside

• 1 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1817Views
  • 4 Following