No one picks up at EERO support

I have tried calling the 877-659-2347 number 4 times going through Technical Support twice, and going through the have questions about the system before buying, been on the waiting line for about 45 minutes each time before hanging up.  Has anyone ever gotten through?  I am having trouble setting up my EERO system and wanted to talk to someone live, but it seems to be impossible

13 replies

• Fan of tinkering with new hardware. Canadian dude.
    • cotedan87
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’ve called once and had to wait just a few minutes at most. Email takes one to three days. Must be vacation time unfortunately. 

• Fan of tinkering with new hardware. Canadian dude.
    • cotedan87
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

What are your questions.   .. there are several experts here in the forums. 

• Pete
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I had to wait 10 min max..  Their support is exceptional. 

• eero Community Manager
    • Jeff_C
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi  zg825 —

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the wait you experienced.

Given the time of day, as well as the volume of calls that may be coming in at a given time, wait times can vary. For the most part, customers are able to get through pretty quickly, but on busier days, we do try and get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

You can also send us an email, message us on Twitter, or even post your questions here in the community.

Thanks for your patience. If there is anything we can help with still, please don't hesitate to reach out.

• zg825
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I tried 3 separate times once around 1pm est, and twice around 6pm est. I had to email twice before the problem was resolved on your end. I appreciate others reaching out to try to help, but that length of wait time is unacceptable. Another suggestion for the company is to add a feature that allows call backs so when you all are slammed, the customer can hang up and then you'll call back when you get freed up. Its resolved now but though it was important for your company to know what happened so you'll be able to improve In the future

• eero Community Manager
      • Jeff_C
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

zg825 thanks for the feedback, and again, we do apologize for the longer than normal wait times yesterday. 

I'm happy to share your feedback regarding call backs with the team. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

• Mzaur8
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I've been on hold now for 30 minutes. About to give up.

• eero Community Manager
      • Jeff_C
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Mzaur8 —

Sorry for the wait. Anything we can help answer here?

• Mzaur8
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Jeff C. thanks. I sent an email earlier today about local DNS caching. It seems to slow my upload from 150 to 30. I figured out the cause while I was on hold lol. All good now but just wanted to report the issue 

• zg825
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Emailing them was a much better way or going through the forum. 

• Hre
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Same here, been on hold for over 45 minutes. I’ve emailed them twice no answer. This is pretty bad service.

• Tndouble
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

My eeros stopped working. Went through all the suggestions offered online. Called at 10am EST and was on hold for 2 hours, gave up.  Emailed at 12 noon EST, no response. Emailed at 4pm EST, no response, now 24 hours later.  Am calling again today, been on hold about 20 min, thought I would write this while I hold.

Eeros are WAY too expensive to have such unresponsive support.  

• KiloMikeDFW
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

As I type, I called today two minutes after tech support opened, and have been on hold an hour.  Maybe a year ago things were better, but these days, not so much.  Don't get me wrong, i'm a big fan, but nobody likes the waiting game with no option for callback.

Content aside

• 1 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 13Replies
  • 516Views
  • 8 Following