eero pro6 will not keep device connectivity <send back ?>

Have 3 pro 6 hubs hardwired, Installed less than 30days ago but having issue anytime the isp has outage my eero crashes when isp comes back online. I have large network. ~60 hardwired and WiFi devices, I do have multiple netgear hardwire switches. 

The issue is I seem to get multiple (maybe in conflicts from devices) when the isp service is restored and I have to go thru a massive reboot of devices manually brining them back online a couple devices at a time. Power cycling individual devices, etc,

Never had this isssue with my old setup which was netgear WiFi switches and access points.

Before I give up on the eero setup, Wanted to get any advice ?

1 reply

• eero_support
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello,

The eero system should be coming back online once it's connection to the internet is restored. This process can take up to 10 minutes. When your internet goes out do the eeros just stay offline until you reboot them? If so, that is not normal behavior. We'll want to do some troubleshooting to see if we can get this behavior corrected for you.

Below is a link you can use to identify the best numbers to reach out to for support. You can also send me a message and we can work over direct messages if you would like.

https://support.eero.com/hc/en-us/articles/207376426-How-do-I-contact-eero-support-

Thank you,

James

eero Support

Content aside

• 1 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 67Views
  • 2 Following