Product simply do not work

Hi guys.

Am I the only having this symptoms of this overpriced and BETA product?

1. Unestability of the product

2. Mesh do not work

3. Systems sometimes can not even connect

Do you guys know who can help me to return the product, 6 x eero pros and 1 x beacon. Terrible experience, simply because is impossible to work with this failure product?

Thanks

Carlos

4 replies

• stuartkeero
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Have you tried contacting eero's Support?

I'm using eero and I don't think it was overpriced, nor is it a beta" product or a failure. I know that there are lots of other people using eero and having good experiences as well.

Go ahead and return it if you want, but you're probably better off finding out how to fix it.

• Kora_eero_support
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi there caar2000 . I'm sorry to hear that you've had various troubles with your eero network. The support team would be more than happy to look into this and assist with troubleshooting. You're welcome to give us a call at 877-659-2347 so that we can offer some more in-depth assistance.

We look forward to hearing back from you on this!

Kindly,

Kora | eero Community Team

• caar2000
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes, I have a ticket with support. Must of the IoT devices have connection issues, the mesh do not work. Bunch of issues when we move internally in the house. Some devices just connect to the first eero available and never connect to others when you move. I almost have one eero per room. The rooms are average, that with previous wifi solutions was outstanding coverage with less devices enabled and 70% off the price of this "cool" wifi solution. So, if the mesh do not work is an overpriced product because basically is what you get for any wifi AP. Maybe  stuartkeero@ for you works fine but do not mean everybody have the same experience. I have more than 300 IoT devices in my place many of them with connection issues or a bunch of reconnections. My decision and my bad to buy this BETA solution. There are cellphones that simply can not connect to the network unless the connection is in specific eero. xD That is simply absurd!.    

• Enthusiast
      • thatsthequy
      • 11 mths ago
      • Reported - view

caar2000 One eero per room is *way* too much

Content aside

• 11 mths agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 132Views
  • 4 Following