Cannot get PCs to see Epson WF-3640, which says it is on the network
I am at a loss as to what to try next. The printer says it has excellent strength and is connected. There is eero documentation that states: "You can also connect your printer wirelessly. In order to do so, your printer must support WPA2 AES-based CCMP encryption. eero does not support WiFi Protected Setup (WPS), as it has well-documented security issues. We also do not support older encryption standards like WEP, WPA, or WPA2 TKIP."
The printer docs say is uses WPA-PSK for security. Sounds like this printer might be the problem?
Hi chanceg —
Sorry to hear the issue. Were you able to get this resolved?
If not, it would probably be best to open a ticket with our support team. Feel free to give us a call at 1-877-659-2347 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to take a look and get this resolved.
Ya sometime it happen that our system not recognize printer. Most of people face this issue including me. But i fix this issue very smartly and want to share solution and reasons for this issue with you.........
- Open devices and printer and check for any yellow warning icon.
- Disable the security software, firewall and any anti virus you are using.
- Download and install the latest printer drivers and printer software from the Epson printer site.
These steps resolve my issue and i hope this will help you to if not then there might be a serious issue b/w your both devices which need proper troubleshooting. Thus, use Epson WF-3640 Manual for troubleshoot the bug.
I have found the same problem with my printer. I have checked all thing but I could not get its solution then I have followed technician on https://printerssupport.org/ricoh-printer-support/ they checked my system and find the problem from WPA-PSK. They correct them easily to print my printer
Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.