iPhones do not get internet when connected to my 2nd Pro 6E

As the title states, the 2nd Pro 6E (not the main one) does not provide internet for all of the 5 iPhones in my house. However, everything else in the that part of the house connects just fine. These include; iPads, Macbooks, apple TV, Apple Time Machine (yes I still use one as a "server"), and other non-apple devices such as; Ring cameras, alexa devices, HP laptops, TV, printer, appliances, etc.. When my iPhone is connected to the main Pro 6E, no issues.

I've tried all the suggestions the internet has to offer

• Reset my iPhone network settings
  • Turned off the wi-fi assist
  • Unplug the whole network 
  • Remove and replace the 2nd 6E from the app

I see these issues have been happening for years and it's not just isolated to eero. I've read that other mesh systems have similar issues and not just for iPhones but the common denominator is that smart phones lose their internet connection but remain connected to the wi-fi point. 

I disconnected my 2nd 6E and I am currently waiting for an update for this issue. No one seems to have an answer for how to fix this issue. Looks like I may be waiting for a long time.

1 reply

• Bunless
    • 6 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Happy to report that my network is up and running. (3) 22' Pro 6E points. After a month I plugged the living eero back in and updated it. Now all devices work and some of the iphones are running ios 17. It's been a week, so far so good. 

Content aside

• 6 mths agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 193Views
  • 1 Following