Manual Setup - MAC Address?

I am attempting to use my Eero Devices, but the first device connected to my modem is required to submit credentials to register the device.  The only workaround is to manually provide the MAC Address to the Router Administrator. 
How I Can I get the MAC Address for my Eero Device. 

3 replies

• Drew
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for reaching out, dannysto , and welcome to the Community! This is something that our support team can absolutely assist with, so please give us a call at 877-659-2347 and we'll confirm that for you directly. Additionally, once the eero network is fully set up, you'll be able to reference the eero MAC addresses as needed directly from the details on your app. We look forward to hearing from you so we can get this handled!

Kindly,
    Drew, eero Community Team

• jlevy1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I am trying to add a Canon Pixma MX922 to our new Eero network and it doesn't connect in the usual way, asking for a MAC address.  I looked up the MAC addresses for the nearest Eero and found one that matches one of the choices on our printer, however it can seem to connect to our Eero network.  Any suggestions?  BTW, I updated the firmware on our printer to the latest version.

Thanks for your help.

• jlevy1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Oops, I meant to say it CAN'T connect to our Eero network!!

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1886Views
  • 3 Following