Bandwidth throttling for managed users (family profile users)

Having the ability to "pause" the internet for family members is nice. I think that an awesome addition to this would be to add the ability to throttle a users bandwidth to certain speed so as to prevent them from either A) hogging bandwidth through torrents, streaming, etc, and B) allow them sufficient speed for web browsing, research, homework but insufficient speed for things like Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, etc. On the same train of thought, it could be useful to block specific domains for managed users.

29 replies

• averri
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm not going to buy this product because the lack of bandwith control.

• Gadget Enthusiast
    • imjoey
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

EERO DUDES!!! Lets make this happen ASAP! Please give us more professional customization of our network. Or I may just have to switch over to the Ubiguiti Darkside lol.

• awm40
    • 10 mths ago
    • Reported - view

sjorgenson11, did you or Jeff C. ever get a reply to this issue?  Is eero adding a bandwidth management tool to their app?  I like eero, but like everyone in this tread, I am about to trash this equipment for a router that listens to their customers!

• watkino
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Wow. A feature request made by many (add me to the list) that is 7 years old. Apparently, this isn't going to happen. Bummer. 

Content aside

• 23 Likes
  • 7 mths agoLast active
  • 29Replies
  • 4635Views
  • 33 Following