9replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I am excited to announce that the ability to allow and block specific websites and improved parental controls are now in production! Let us know if you have questions.

Mark

Like 2
      • Cheech808
      • Cheech808
      • 6 mths ago
      • Reported - view

Sieglock can you see some of the news parent control features?  I feel like I've been reassuring a long time to for this. I think it works be nice to have screen time confirm per device or profile. 

• I don't understand how eero is picking and choosing what to implement. This company does not care about your thoughts. A BASIC network router function that ALL big time players have: Administering eero from desktop - that has 326 votes - and yet the stuff being implemented consists of being able to Turn LED's off and another iPad app...... seriously? 

Like 4
  • >Administrate an eero network from desktop

just not blocking yr iPhone app from running on my Mac would be fine

Like 1
  • Ability to cache bust local dns cache from app when enabled 

• iOS Shortcut to pause and resume WiFi Profiles. 

• iOS Widget to pause and resume WiFi Profiles

• Are you guys actively maintaining this list? It looks to be otherwise when features under “planned” are already implemented features. #DDNS

• So this hasn’t been updated in a year. I don’t understand why users are directed to this yet it hasn’t been maintained in a year.

Like77 Follow
  • 77 Likes
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 9Replies
  • 30283Views
  • 14 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com