802.1Q VLAN Trunking

In addition to the ability to add multiple SSIDs and assign VLANs to each, 802.1Q trunking for these vlans would be required to allow the EERO to tag traffic that is being sent out. 

14replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I would love to see this feature as well. I run multiple VLANs, but limited on the eero.

Reply Like
  • Thanks for the feedback and feature request  SynAck and  stanslee 👍

Reply Like
  • I third this request

Reply Like
  • +1

Reply Like
  • This would be very helpful for running a hardware VPN router on my home network without having everyone on the LAN accessing it.

Reply Like
  • Please add this. Many ISPs such as Century Link require VLAN tagging. 

Reply Like
  • stanslee exactly, there are more networks than just internal and guest. there are also wifi devices that should be segregated into their own vlan in a smart home. 

Reply Like 3
  • +1

Reply Like
  • +1...how many can i give? is it only 1, if its more than that then all the +'s

Reply Like
  • PLEASE add vlan support!

Reply Like
  • VLAN support would be essential to use Eero with firewalls such as pfSense or security appliances. Please add it! (I've seen mentions by Eero support that "it's coming soon".. any updates?)

Reply Like
  • This is a feature I would like to see added.

Reply Like 1
  • i would still like this feature as well along with the ability to associate those vlans to specific ssid's may have to move a ubiquity to get the feature as it is pretty high end

Reply Like
  • add me to the list for 802.1Q VLAN support.  I'd like to map my guest SSID to a differnet VLAN for security purposes

Reply Like
login to reply
Like14 Follow
  • Status Under Consideration
  • 14 Liked by
  • 2 wk agoLast active
  • 14Replies
  • 562Views
  • 14 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com

Latest from the eero blog

eero, plus peace of mind

Learn more about eero Plus and how our security suite helps to keep both your devices and everyone in your home safe while online.

Meet a few members of our team