It would be nice to have an integration with IFTTT so we could do things like:
- record login of our kids on WiFi in a Google Spreadsheets
- record login attempts for auditing possible attacks
- automating certain tasks upon use login (e.g. kids come back from school)
Or ... logging Bandwidth to Google Spreadsheets so I have a daily record
or ... logging proactive monitoring status and actions in google spreadsheet (e.g. audit trail of EERO monitoring itself, seeing the status and action taken)
or . . . turn my lights on automatically when my phone logs on to the wifi,
or . . . send me a text if i leave without locking the smart-lock,
or . . . let me know when the kids get home from school.
A huge +1 for this!
- Device connects / disconnects
- Network unreachable (e.g. ISP outage) / reachable (e.g. ISP service restored)
- Profile paused / un-paused
- Device blocked / un-blocked
- Threat blocked
- Software update available / applied
another huge +1. notification when my child's phone hits the network or disconnects. when my phone leaves the network to pause other devices on the network (or the entire network). would be great if it could notify when certain websites are accessed. so much potential.
Eero has Thread for IOT integration but not this! TP-Link Deco M5 has this, Google has this and is getting press for it:
Come on Eero!!
+1 — I need “heartbeat” feature for a particularly important eero, which IFTTT courd handle well
That would make so much sense, and all the heavy legwork would be done by IFTTT themselves.
I was *EXCITED* to see this already being talked about and then my balloon popped when I saw this convo is 2 years old. :(
There are a million reasons to want this. Every time I'm adding new integrations into my home, I'm bummed out that a couple of my core systems (like eero) don't have an open API or an IFTTT integration.
- record how many times the internet is down (help with arguing with ISPs)
- record the result of the speed test (help with arguing with ISPs)
- Status Under Consideration
- 4 mths agoLast active