Add Encrypt.Me service to router sitewide

My request, if at all possible, is to add the Encrypt.Me service brought in by Eero Plus to the router itself and make it a built-in feature for home wide use instead of per device use.

This will lower the number of installs a customer will need to handle and less troubleshooting in home, if needed. Then, all devices, including IoT devices can use this service which will allow the home to be even more secure. 

I love the Encrypt Me service, saves me on my phone when at work and personal laptop out and about but when at home, most of my devices are secure in the meaning of the Eero Plus monitoring but not from my ISP. 

Hope this option can be looked at and used in the future if it is at all possible. 

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I've asked for the same for the same reasons and will put my marker down on this request again!

Especially since encrypt.me doesn't support Chromebooks.

• get a real firewall, - the end

• ccigas
      • ccigas
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

omnicoreinc And why would a residential user get a firewall. Its overkill.

Vote12 Follow
  • 12 Votes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 441Views
  • 7 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com