Smart Activity Monitoring

A feature suggestion: The Activity feature has a significant shortcoming. I love the fact that it does daily auto-tests. However, it's very misleading when it reports that at 326Mbps my service is "super fast", or that at 7Mbps I have good internet service. I pay for gigabit internet service. 7Mbps or 326Mbps are actually problems. The app should allow me to ID the speed of service that I'm paying for, and then create a notification when service varies a certain percent (perhaps make that a selectable percent) from the contracted speed. Thanks.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I'll vote for anything that improves monitoring. That said, how would you specify what you expect? Manually enter it? One easy thing they could do is to keep a running 7 day average and report when it drops by a given percentage (configurable with a reasonable default, please). IMO it's up to you to get it all working at full speed initially (get that full 1G!) and then the monitoring would keep track to make sure it doesn't drop unexpectedly. Make sense?

Vote4 Follow
  • 4 Votes
  • 6 mths agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 34Views
  • 2 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com