Cabrium Force 180 BIB/ eero mesh problems

In an effort to get better internet reception at an outbuilding, I personally installed one of these:

Cambium Networks

ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box - Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Bridge with CCTV

ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box is a pre-paired PTP link comprised of two ePMP Force 180 devices designed to extend networks with Wireless CCTV and LAN applications.

It is supposed to connect the 3 node mesh eero system in my house to a similar 3 node eero mesh system in the outbuilding. I have the bridges all set up and they are working well… when I look at the LED readouts on both the receiving and sending bridge units and they both show the same:

Power LED is on

Blinking Eth LED does show ethernet activity

Signal strength LED is at the highest level

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1288583/Cambium-Networks-Epmp-1000.html?page=71

Both bridges are connected, via ethernet cable, to a corresponding eero in the house and in the outbuilding. Furthermore, we are getting an internet signal to the receiving eero in the outbuilding. I hook a PC up to the one remaining ethernet connection on the “receiving” eero and it shows a strong internet connection. Also, in the App for the eero mesh system, I can “see” the connections to the two bridges. Both show as being connected to the ethernet through the sending node from the house. . So, I have to believe that everything is hooked up correctly. But the mesh node in the outbuilding is not “radiating” a wireless signal on it’s own or to any of the other two eeros in close proximity to it. What am I missing?!? I have replaced/switched out any cat cables that may be the problem. The bottom line is that I am stuck! What do I need to do? Thanks for the help!!

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like Follow
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 3Views
  • 1 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com