WPA3 Support

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey everyone —

Thanks for sharing your interest in WPA3.

We built eero hardware and software together to ensure that we can control and improve digital security. We’re excited about the security benefits WPA3 provides and will implement these new features to all eero networks through an eventual over-the-air software update.

Stay tuned.

Reply Like 2
  • Another article.  Jump on this eero so I can help you kill off aging, unsupported Apple networking devices.  https://iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/18/06/26/wpa3-will-improve-your-wi-fi-security-if-your-router-supports-it

Reply Like
  • Golf clap (proper)

Reply Like
  • Looks like iOS 13 and macOS 10.15 include support for WPA3.

Reply Like 2
  • Planned over a year ago - can we get a timeline? I invested in eero with this on the table, now I am starting to wonder about my decision and the ability for eero to deliver.

Reply Like
  • @tony

good to ask but take a look at google news on this: critical exploits have been found to break  WPA3 in the last few weeks.  I don’t know that any network device maker has shipped WPA3 yet — I know Ubiquiti hasn’t.  Have you seen it ship from anyone else?

Reply Like
Vote23 Follow
  • Status Planned
  • 23 Votes
  • 13 hrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 1026Views
  • 13 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com