wireless power adjustment feature

It would be nice if eero had the ability to adjust power levels, preferably both manual and automatic options. 

I live in an apartment/townhouse community with a lot of signal congestion. I have the tools to tell the eero 5 is blasting out some serious power, but here is the thing, shouting louder does not yield the best total coverage and connectivity.

In fact, with the automated channel selection feature broken, the eeros are not using channels effectively and my client to eero bandwidth drops significantly because they are shouting over each other on the same channel, spamming the channel.  When I run multiple eero with a wired backhaul, my client-to-gateway bandwidth drops quite drastically.

Ideally each of my 3 eeros would each use a different channel at a powerlevel allowing the next closest eero to pickup.

This feature should go a long way to realizing more eeros equals better coverage.

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Vote2 Follow
  • 2 Votes
  • 7 mths agoLast active
  • 19Views
  • 1 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com