eero network goes offline nightly

Hi,

My eero system (1st gen running v3.7.0-948) seems to silently go offline for 3-4 minutes nightly at 11pm pacific time. First time it happened I thought it was updating, but nightly seems like too much for that. Before I run a ton of checks, does anyone else have (or had) this issue?

Any Suggestion Would be appreciate. 

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
https://www.reddit.com/r/eero/comments/8illpa/eero_network_goes_offline_nightly_1100pm_pdt/

Thanks

Thanks

6 replies

• cMoo92
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

My first thought is exactly the same as the eero engineer who replied to your post on reddit. It sounds like an ISP issue. I will echo his recommendation of contacting eero support first though, as that will be a far less painful experience then talking to your ISP. And eero support might be able to give you some “ammo” of technical details that you can use to argue with your ISP.

I’m pretty active in this community and I can’t recall ever seeing anyone else post about a similar issue.

• jfecht
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

*bump* I have a similar issue, but it's not just internet, all the Eero's reboot themselves and there is no SSID broadcasting during the reboot, LED blinks white

• eero Community Manager
      • Jeff_C
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

jfecht  —

Thanks for reaching out. If you haven't yet, please file a ticket with our support team by emailing support@eero.com .

• jfecht
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Jeff C. Thanks ticket entered this AM

• jfecht
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Jeff C. any update on my ticket? My issue still persists

• eero Community Manager
      • Jeff_C
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

jfecht  —

Sorry for the wait. A member of our team is taking a look.

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 563Views
  • 3 Following