Network Monitor - Internet/ISP Connectivity

Can you add a simple capability to keep track of internet connection uptime for everyone with continuous internet connection dropping?

For example, for the last 30 days, your internet connection was up 90% of the time.  For the other 10%, the EERO owner can send to their internet provider and ask for a refund or get the internet connection issue fixed.

I previously used a device called monitor-io (now discontinued), and my local internet provider refunded my 10% downtime over months, which paid for the device quickly.  (and they finally solved the issue after six months of refunds)

Consider adding this to your EERO Labs capability.  If done correctly, the feature pays for itself with internet providers that promise 99.99% uptime.

1 reply

    • ToddAHoff
    • 2 mths ago
    • Reported - view

    This is one alternative, but seems EERO already has everything to do this already, vs. buying hardware device and software. 


Content aside

  • 3 Votes
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 26Views
  • 1 Following