Unable to print to HP8600

Are there any known issues with printing wirelessly if you've converted your eero to bridge mode? I ask because yesterday I switched the eero to bridge mode so we could use our Sonos system. That fixed the issue for using Sonos, which is great, but now we can't seem to print, which worked before we did that. I had first tried to convert the Xfinity modem/router to bridge mode to fix Sonos but that did not work, so I tried eero in bridge mode and that did work. Any help is appreciated.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Have you turned off WiFi on your FIOS router yet? If not, definitely do that. That shouldn’t impact this, but it will improve your WiFi because then devices will only be connecting to WiFi.

The only thing that should be causing this printer issue for you is if you have the guest network enabled on your eero network and if your printer happens to be connected to that. Devices on the guest network can’t see any other devices connected to the eero network (even other guest devices).

Like Follow
  • 4 wk agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 16Views
  • 2 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com