Need Log files
I have mycloud that is connected to eero. MyCloud stopped working and they are needing me to log into my router to get the log files to send to them. I see MyCloud listed in my eero app on my phone, which is disconnected of course since it's not working, however, the mycloud tech said I should still be able to access the log files even if showing disconnected. How would one go about logging into the eero router using a laptop pc, or is it even an option? I really need to download that log file for mycloud. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!
You can log into your eero router by accessing the web interface through a web browser on your laptop. To do this, follow these steps:
- Connect your laptop to your eero network
- Open a web browser on your laptop and enter the IP address of your eero router in the address bar. The default IP address is usually 192.168.1.1
- Enter your eero username and password when prompted. If you haven't changed the login credentials, you can use the default username: "admin" and password: "password".
- Once logged in, navigate to the "Device" section of the web interface to find your MyCloud device.
- Select the MyCloud device to access its logs. You should be able to download the log files from this section.
If you have trouble accessing the web interface or the logs, you may need to contact eero support for further assistance. Krowd Darden