Disney+ issues?

I seem to get this error when connecting to Disney+ via WiFi and not via my cell phone so I think the problem is with my eero configuration or my ISP. Anyone else here have this issue? Thanks!

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Do you use Eero+?

Reply Like
    • txgunlover Yes I do

Reply Like
  • Have you tried again today? Disney+ was having lots of service issues yesterday due to being overwhelmed by amount of users signing up so it might have just been a temporary problem. I have eero with Secure+ and don’t have any issues with Disney+.

Reply Like
    • cMoo92 Good to know that eero+ isn't affecting your connectivity. I've been trying periodically. I'll keep trying. Thanks!

Reply Like
  • Bigblueocean88 - eero Secure and Secure+ have been stable for a while now. If you are seeing issues, please reach out to support.

As cMoo92 mentioned, Disney+ had issues yesterday. Here is a screenshot from an email I received today!

Hope this helps.

Mark

- 

Reply Like
    • Sieglock Thanks Mark. My ISP confirmed that they were having issues with Disney+ not whitelisting their IP so they had to work with Disney+ to get it resolved. All is good now - I can connect with eero+ and my small/local ISP.

Reply Like 1
Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 3 wk agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 41Views
  • 4 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com