Bandwidth Usage Meter / Report

Comcast gouges customers with fake usage of data plan or bandwidth limit. I somehow magically exceed a 1TB in a house where just two people watch streaming TV occasionally.

I have 5 eero devices with ~40 devices connected, I want to simply look at all the devices that is consuming bandwidth and understand total usage in any period i can set say Month start to end, ideally i can set alert or pause devices if needed.

Do i sense a hackathon to know I this out over a weekend an it magically appears in my app

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I agree - I just got an "1TB overage" notice.  There is no way my home with 2 people use that much data.  I'd like to have historical usage per device so I can determine what is using bandwidth.  Other products similar to this does.  Having history of URL tracking is a bonus. 

Reply Like
  • Same here with XFinity/Comcast.  I need to know what device is using all of the data and when.

Reply Like
  • This request has been a “WIP” for some time now, according to the EERO team. If you do a search in the community, you will see it all over the place. I get the idea they want a set and it and forget it approach but the customers have spoken. We need to be able to start seeing this as the ISPs are changing their billing models! You can still make this happen...ease of use but giving those the ability to see what is coming in and leaving. I have three pros in my house with a lot of devices connected and need to see what I am consuming and where. A friend recently asked me what WiFi system I had and I told him the EERO performance is great but...Google mesh gives you this feature you should really consider that EERO does not. I really would like to hear the plans on this feature request...thinking about giving the Google mesh a try too based on this. Too long! 

Reply Like
Vote24 Follow
  • 24 Votes
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 82Views
  • 9 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com