new user with bridge mode questions

I have set up eero pro in bridge mode behind an erlite router and my network is stable.

I went to set up DHCP reservations for the eero on my erlite, and I was surprised to discover 4 active mac addresses, only one of which is listed in the ios app.  I believe this corresponds to one mac per eero (I have a pack of 3) plus one additional to account for the fact that I have connected the second port of the gateway eero to a switch.  But is this normal?  Will the eeros continue to use these mac addresses, or do they do something dynamic?

f8:bc:0e:7f:ee:41
f8:bc:0e:7f:ee:52
f8:bc:0e:80:0a:f2
f8:bc:0e:73:fb:f2

I also have port forwarding set up in erlite to go to a NAS sitting behind a switch connected to the second eero port.  My previous AP (replaced due to poor firmware quality) had a built in four-port switch, and this configuration worked fine.  But with eero, port forwarded packets are not being delivered to the NAS, though I can access the NAS from my LAN just fine.  Am I running into an eero bridge mode restriction?  I would rather not put erro behind the switch, but maybe I have to?

Thanks in advance.

Reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like Follow
  • 1 mth agoLast active
  • 32Views
  • 1 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com