International (Canada) availability

Hello! I've excitedly heard about Eero through friends and online sources in the USA, but unfortunately I live in the barren frozen wasteland North of 'merica. We have back bacon and maple syrup, but no Eeros. 

I know that our government makes things hard (English and French everywhere!) but what's the possibility that Eero will be available outside the USA? 

Failing that, if I pick up a set while down South and bring them home, will there be any issues hooking them up? I won't tell the Mounties if you won't. 

5 replies

• Just another day in Paradise
    • vn33
    • 7 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    As a fellow Canuck who lives in the Great White North, I can confirm that the eero works fine up where we belong! I have the three pack, was one of the early supporters, and had to bring my devices home through unconventional means, but yes, the units get updated with most recent firmware, and eero support is just super.
    If you can bring the units home, you'll be like me, enjoying blanketed WiFi all over the house.
    • GeorgeW
    • 7 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks! I kinda wish they were sold locally - would make things a lot easier. Next trip to the USA is in a few months, so I now know what'll be in my luggage on the way home.

• samplefrequency
    • 7 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I echo vn33. I'm also in Canada and have the Eero 3-pack installed in my home. After using mesh networks with DD-WRT to expand my wireless network, installing Eero is the best investment I've made for my home. I'm not spending time troubleshooting issues like I was in my previous builds. Very happy.

• FuzzyG
    • 7 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    That is one thing I have noticed over everything else (well except for better performance), I no longer spend a day of every month trouble shooting the wifi of a family member. If this is in the budget of a family member and you are the tech support in your family, purchase this product.
    • Fan of tinkering with new hardware. Canadian dude.
    • cotedan87
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

One year later... eero is everywhere in Canada and works very fine :) Baby bother eero Beacon now born and alive and well. :) 

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 1400Views
  • 5 Following