All eeros down this morning, why???

I woke this morning to my entire eero network down, every router.  I have a wifi network off my main router and could determine my FiOS router was on the internet, this was related to eero.  My eero app showed a notification (red number on the app) but off course going into the app you get NO information, no logs, no nothing to show you what has been going on.  You don't even get to know what the notification was for.

I'm trying to understand this:  I put 9 eeros in my house for personal and for my business.  It appears Amazon/Eero can take your network down AT ANY TIME they feel like it.  To do what????  I'm assuming this might be related to eero updates but as the owner these routers, apparently we are not allowed to know what is going, just that our network is not available.  And this is random during the day whenever the eero folks decide I should not have internet services?  Is this all true?  Is it true that as an eero owner I will have to deal intermittent and inexplicable outages?

It sounds like if you want business continuity you cannot use this product as it will go down on the whims of Amazon.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
Like Follow
  • 3 mths agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 30Views
  • 3 Following

Need Help? We're here for you!

We're big on support, and we want to make sure you always have the best eero experience possible. Here are several resources you can use if you ever need our help!

Quick links

Community Guidelines

Help Center

Contact eero support

@eerosupport

eero.com