HP printer wireless setup issue
I recently installed four eeros in my home. My iMac (OSX 10.11.6 El Capitan) cannot find my printer. I am trying to connect my HP Envy 7640. The printer gives me the following message when printing the network details:
"ATTENTION: More than one access point/wireless router has been found that matches your wireless network name (SSID). If this is not intended, your HP printer may connect to the wrong wireless network. To avoid this, change your wireless network name (SSID) to be unique."
The eero app sees my printer as a connected device.
Can anyone advise?
- Access your eero app and navigate to the Wi-Fi settings or network settings section.
- Change the network name (SSID) of your wireless network to a unique name that is different from any other networks in your vicinity.
- Save the changes and allow your eero system to apply the new network name.
- On your HP Envy 7640 printer, go to the wireless setup or network settings menu.
- Search for available wireless networks and select the new network name (SSID) you set up on your eero system.
- Enter the wireless network password, if prompted, to connect your printer to the updated network.
- Once the connection is established, try printing a test page to confirm if the issue is resolved.
- Status Answered
- 3 mths agoLast active